Please don’t think that your home didn’t sell because of the state of the market. The reality is that in any market, good or bad, hundreds of homes sell every week.
Even in the strongest markets, we see a lot of homes NOT sell because of multiple reasons other than the market place.
Here are a few:
- The home was not priced right from the start – This doesn’t mean that you can’t get the price you want, but if the home was too over-priced in the beginning it could have caused the listing to sit for too long and become “stale”.
- Poor Marketing – This includes bad photography, generic listing videos, No virtual tours, No staging, No social media paid promotions or bad generic ad copy – Good marketing gets in front of the most people as possible and tells a compelling story.
- Weak negotiation skills – Not knowing how to take each opportunity and find a way to maximize the terms so that they are acceptable for the seller.
- Not knowing what to say – So many agents are told to take professional photos, take drone video and do everything right by their coaches, mentors or brokers; however, most don’t have the experience to know what to say and do with the data collected and end up “talking themselves out of a deal”
- Reactive instead of Proactive approach – Most agents simply go with the flow and don’t have any systems in place to make sure nothing gets missed. We have a checklist that allows us to ALWAYS be ahead of any situation and it makes for an over-all better experience.
I have been helping clients like yourself for over 6 years. I have built a big part of my business from helping people that fell off the market and I am proud to say that I have sold 100% of all the listings I’ve taken after they had previously cancelled or expired with another agent. I promise, there is a method to my madness.
If you still need to sell, please don’t hesitate to call, text, email, send me a DM or schedule a time for me to call you. I am always super easy to reach!